“Getting to Yes’ Workshop – Free NFP Offer
Monday, 2nd March 2009 at 2:19 pm
Need to negotiate agreements and resolve disputes? New CMA workshops are on offer for 2009 with a special free offer to Not for Profits in Victoria.
The ‘Getting to Yes’ workshop uses groundbreaking techniques developed at Harvard University, in association with Monash University, and offers a two-day negotiation skills workshop to equip you to:
– analyse a negotiation and identify obstacles to achieving your desired results;
– prepare for negotiation systematically and comprehensively, increasing your confidence and ability to plan targeted strategies;
– create maximum value solutions in negotiation, beyond a mere compromise – even in the face of difficult negotiation counterparts;
– communicate skillfully and persuasively in negotiation;
– manage key working relationships without compromising your own objectives;
– transform hostile negotiations into “problem-solving” collaborations;
– make clear, rational decisions about when to accept or reject a negotiation proposal, and when to walk away from a negotiation altogether; and
– learn from each negotiation, to ensure ongoing skills development.
The workshop will be facilitated by one of CMA’s expert consultants, all of whom are practitioners as well as teachers.
The workshop is structured to blend interactive presentation, group discussion, role play and case study work, and draws on a variety of learning media to ensure maximum stimulation and retention of core skills.
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are all provided.
CMA is offering free places at a Melbourne workshop for Not for Profit organisations (up to two representatives from each organisation.) The next Not for Profit Workshop is March 25 and 26 at CMA’s South Yarra training facility.
CMA is a leading Australian provider of customised in-house courses and public workshops in negotiation skills and all aspects of influential communication.
Workshop dates around Australia in 2009:
Melbourne (CMA, Sth Yarra)
Mon 16 & 17 March
Mon 4 & Tues 5 May
Mon 22 & Tues 23 June
Mon 27 & Tues 28 July
Mon 7 & Tues 8 September
Mon 26 & Tues 27 October
Mon 7 & Tues 8 December
Sydney (CBD Location)
Wed 20 & Thurs 21 May
Tues 11 & Wed 12 August
Tues 10 & Wed 11 November
Brisbane (CBD location)
Wed 22 & Thurs 23 April
Tues 15 Wed 16 September
Adelaide (CBD Location)
Wed 17 & Thurs 18 June
To find out more about the workshops, contact Emily Challons on (03) 96130700 www.cmaservices.com.au