Givewell's Nonprofit Finance Forums 2010
15 April 2010 at 1:13 pm
Givewell’s 2010 Nonprofit Finance Forum – techniques for a sustainable financial recovery – plus an exclusive discount offer for Pro Bono Australia readers.
Now in its 5th year, the Givewell Nonprofit Finance Forum is set for the 2010 East Coast series in June.
The theme this year is financial recovery – how the Not for Profit sector can position itself to consolidate the sustainability of its finances and develop more effective models for service provision.
The 2010 series includes:
- financial strategies to align with both economic and social trends
- research on the sector’s mood and the state of its budgets
- a forward-looking report from corporates and philanthropic trusts on funding levels and preferences
- a new session on the challenge of placing a financial value on social assets and liabilities
- more time for networking, less time spent on investments and very little overlap in session topics
Givewell’s Executive Director, Michael Walsh says this is a proven event attracting 800 delegates Australia-wide who have consistently reported around 90 per cent satisfaction rate.
Walsh says the forum responds to feedback, rotates its topics and each year it evolves with the spirit of the sector. It is priced like a Not for Profit event should be and yet is held in well-catered CBD venues.
Walsh says if your organisation is looking for inspiration about the sector’s financial future register now.
The Nonprofit Financial Forum is offering Pro Bono Australia readers a $30 discount on registration.
To view the discount brochure and to register go to: www.givewell.com.au/Forum/10NFFBrochureEastProBono.pdf