PwC Transparency Awards
6 October 2010 at 4:35 pm
As part of PricewaterhouseCoopers' (PwC) support for the improvement of transparency and quality of reporting in the Not for Profit sector, the international accountancy firm has joined with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and the Centre for Social Impact to launch the 2010 PwC Transparency Awards.
These Awards give Not for Profit organisations an opportunity to demonstrate that they take the issue of transparency and quality of reporting seriously. In 2010 the Awards have been expanded to include NFPs with >$5m in revenues (previously >$10m).
Nominees for the 2010 Transparency Awards will be in the following categories:
- Generate revenue >$20m (category 1)
- Generate revenue >$5m but less than or equal to $20m (category 2)
The winner and runner-up in each category will receive $20,000 and $10,000 respectively towards sending member(s) of their organisation on training and development or study tours.
PwC says the benefits of participation in the Awards include;
- Use of the in depth feedback report to identify strengths and areas for improvement in the reporting process of the organisation
- Increased ability to secure funding through building trust with donors through transparent public reporting
- Creating further opportunities to engage and build relationships with recipients of services
To be a part of these Awards and receive individual feedback on how to improve your organisation’s reporting, register on-line at www.pwc.com.au by 5pm Friday 29 October 2010.
For further information please contact Courtney Atkinson on 8603 3669.