$1 Million of Scholarships Available for NFP Staff
17 January 2011 at 4:36 pm
The Australian Scholarships Foundation has over $1 million of scholarships available for Not for Profit employees from major universities and private education providers across Australia.
Scholarships range from 1-day executive courses through to post graduate courses.
Scholarships available in 2011 include:
GOVERNANCE – AICD Course Scholarships
- 2 x Company Directors Course Scholarships – Australian Institute of Company Directors http://www.scholarships.org.au/scholarships/47-aicd-scholarships
- 2 x Foundations of Directorship Scholarships – Australian Institute of Company Directors http://www.scholarships.org.au/scholarships/49-aicd-fd-program
BUSINESS – Scholarships for Post Graduate Studies at various Universities
- 5 x Graduate Certificate Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, including Business Administration, Management of NFP Orgs and Marketing http://www.scholarships.org.au/scholarships/120-acu-grad-dip
- 2 x Graduate Certificate Scholarships at University of Adelaide – Graduate Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation http://www.scholarships.org.au/scholarships/31-ua-ecic
- 10 x Masters Program Scholarships from the University of Melbourne, including Commerce, Accounting, Marketing & Management http://www.scholarships.org.au/scholarships/76-mgsbe-masters
- 2 x Masters Program Scholarships from UNSW http://www.scholarships.org.au/scholarships/80-unsw-postgrad
- 4 x Grad Diploma Scholarships in HRM, Commerce and Sustainable Enterprise at Griffith University QLD http://www.scholarships.org.au/scholarships/89-griffith-university-grad-cert
BUSINESS – Scholarships for Short Courses
- 15 x short course scholarships from AIM (NSW/ACT) including Managing People, Desktop Training (Word, Excel etc) http://www.scholarships.org.au/scholarships/110-aim-nsw-short
- 2 x Diploma of Project Management course scholarships from AIM (NSW/ACT) http://www.scholarships.org.au/scholarships/108-dipprojectmgmtaim
- 16 x Project Management Workshops – Half-Day – Melbourne – 18 March http://www.scholarships.org.au/scholarships/106-project-mgmt-nfps-corrs
BUSINESS – Scholarships for Professional Development
- 5 x CPA Australia – CPA Program Scholarships http://www.scholarships.org.au/scholarships/50-cpa-aust-cpa-program-scholarship
- 1 x ICAA Chartered Accountants Program http://www.scholarships.org.au/scholarships/28-icaa-ca
One on One MENTORING
- 1-on-1 Mentoring Program with a KPMG Partner http://www.scholarships.org.au/scholarships/26-kpmg-mentoring-program
The scholarships are aimed at providing the Australian Not for Profit sector with important training and development.
Visit ASF at www.scholarships.org.au for more information, and to sign up for the ‘Scholarship Alert’ newsletter.