Creative Innovation Delivers World’s Most Creative Thinkers
Thursday, 18th August 2011 at 11:41 am
The world’s most creative thinkers are coming to Melbourne as part of Creative Innovation 2011 and Pro Bono Australia readers have the chance to win free tickets and discounts to this exclusive event.
Imagine a Conference that was out of the ordinary… that pushed the boundaries…with over 35 world class speakers, leaders, artists and thinkers!
Do not miss Creative Innovation 2011…Fabulous Early Bird Special Offer closes August 31st…do not miss out!
Save over $500 by registering early, plus receive a free subscription to BRW magazine (valued at $334).(There are limited places available and offer closes August 31st).
In addition, Pro Bono Australia readers may use the special password CONNECT to receive an additional 10% discount. The full value of this offer is over $1000, click here to register.
Pro Bono Australia News is giving away 4 'Deep Conversation' at Creative Innovation.
DEEP CONVERSATION – “Is this the death of education and the dawn of learning?”
with Professor Stephen Heppell (UK), Brendan Boyle (USA), Paddy Miller (Spain), Prof Adrienne Clarke AC (Australia) – 16th November (morning)
DEEP CONVERSATION – “Super-connected world – marvel or myth?”
with Raymond Kurzweil (USA), Daniel Dennett (USA), Tan Le (USA), Craig Davis (Australia), 16th November (evening)
Creative Innovation 2011 sees world changing innovators, futurists, inspired thinkers and curious souls gather together in an interactive community. It's a place to learn techniques and strategies, unlock and share ideas. A place to imagine the future.
The theme for Ci2011 is: The challenges and opportunities of a super-connected world.
Creativity is critical to Australia in making the transition to a sustainable innovation and knowledge-based economy. Creativity is also vital for unlocking human potential and increasing wellbeing. Innovation is vital for organisations exposed to globalisation, increasing competition, diversity among consumers and rapidly changing technologies.
Learn and think with Founder of The Singularity and world leading inventor and entrepreneur Raymond Kurzweil (USA), philosopher and cognitive scientist Daniel Dennett (USA), The Founder of Lateral Thinking Edward De Bono (UK), IDEO Partner and Stanford Design Thinking expert Brendan Boyle (USA), The Innovation Architect Paddy Miller (Spain), former Young Australian of the Year and technology entrepreneur Tan Le (USA), education technology guru Stephen Heppell (UK), Michael Rennie, Alison Watkins, Australian of the Year Simon McKeon, Pip Marlow, Steve Vamos, Rufus Black, Mehrdad Baghai, Hugh Mackay, James Moody, Amantha Imber, Hugh Morgan, Tania de Jong, Gus Nossal, Allan Fels, Stefan Cassomenos and many more…
CI 2011 will:
- Feature over 35 world class Australian and international keynote speakers, leaders, artists and thinkers
- Highlight super-connected digital world opportunities and megatrends that affect business and society in Australia, Asia and globally.
- Provide insights and techniques for unlocking personal and organisational creativity that will inspire your leadership in times of complexity and change
- Deliver strategies, structures and processes for creating greater organizational performance, productivity and wellbeing
- Showcase the world’s best practice solutions and ideas for the development of sustainable and innovative futures for community, business and government
- Bring together a diverse range of leaders and emerging talent to develop cross-disciplinary solutions that will make a difference in your life, organisation and community
- Offer outstanding networking and business opportunities
Conference plus Deep Conversations, Master Classes, Gala Dinner, incredible Australian performers and artists…not to be missed!
16-18 November Sofitel Melbourne On Collins – www.ci2011.com.au
For a chance to win one of four Deep Conversation tickets, email email@example.com and include the words 'Deep Conversation' as the email subject line.