ING Foundation Calling for Grant Applications
7 February 2012 at 10:16 am
Applications are now open for the ING Foundation’s latest grant program.
Three grants of up to $25,000 will be awarded to charities which are looking to obtain funding for innovative programs to help young people realise their potential.
“ING DIRECT is keen to help groups who are doing great work in the community. We look forward to furthering the efforts of the three worthy recipients,” said ING DIRECT CEO, Don Koch.
Applications must meet all of the selection criteria to be considered for an ING Foundation grant:
- Must be registered with the Australian Taxation Office as an approved charity (Deductible Gift Recipient covered by item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997)
- Must be innovative in the way it delivers programs/services to young people in need
- Must address at least one of the below focus areas:
- Youth Disadvantage
- Youth Health and Mental Health
- Must help young people to ‘realise their potential’
Charities interested in applying should go to the ING Foundation website for more information. Applications close 1 March 2011.
Want Pro Bono Australia News delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe now – it's free!