CPA Australia Focuses on Not for Profits
Tuesday, 12th June 2012 at 5:11 pm
CPA Australia are holding a week-long conference including a day dedicated to Not for Profits.
Day three of the Adelaide CPA conference will focus on Not for Profits, featuring guest speakers Linda Lavarch, Chairman of the Not for Profit Sector Reform Council, and Tony Chasteauneuf, Territorial Quality Manager of The Salvation Army.
Lecturer at the University of Adelaide Business School Dr Phil Saj will lead a session on “getting the most out of the reporting dollar”. The session will demonstrate contemporary internal reporting practices and outline key external reporting issues.
CPA Australia said attendees will gain insights on effective ways of raising funds as well as the latest updates in financial reporting and tax.
Topic covered will be:
- Reform readiness for Not for Profits
- Getting the most out of the reporting dollar – synergies for satisfaction
- The Salvation Army case study – raising the governance bar for the third sector
- Tax compliance update for Not for Profits
- Exploring funding models – which one suits you best?
Attendees to the Not for Profit day will also receive two complimentary publications:
- Financial Management for not-for-profit organisations
- Grants in Australia: Management and accountability made easy for Not for Profit organisations