Not for Profit Partnerships WA Conference - Special Offer
19 July 2012 at 11:51 am
Genuine partnerships between Not for Profits and Government, corporates and clients are crucial to the achievement of positive social outcomes, according to the organisers of the Not-for-Profit Partnerships WA conference to be held in October.
Not-for-Profit Partnerships WA will explore how true partnerships can be achieved through a series of presentations from leading thinkers and those organisations (NPF, Government, Corporate) making progress in this space.
Not-for-Profit Partnerships WA achieving collective impact 30 & 31 October 2012, All Seasons, Perth www.ngopartnershipswa.com
There is a $100 discount off today’s conference rate for Pro Bono Australia subscribers!
With the Western Australian Government recognising and supporting partnerships, Western Australia is in a great position to make this more collaborative approach a reality.
Register today for your chance to be part of discussions on:
- Why partnerships are necessary and not optional in boom-time Western Australia
- What constitutes true partnership
- The key ingredients of successful Not for Profit/Government partnerships
- How to ensure sustainable Not for Profit/Corporate partnerships
- How to measure social impact
- How to build stronger partnerships with clients and communities
Featuring expert analysis from:
- Hon Helen Morton MLC, Minister for Mental Health; Disability Services
- Ian Carter, Chief Executive Officer, Anglicare WA
- Terry Murphy, Director-General, Department for Child Protection, WA
- Sue Ash, Chief Executive Officer, UnitingCare West
- Kerry Markoulli, Assistant Secretary, Financial Framework Policy Branch, Financial Framework Division, Department of Finance & Deregulation + many more!
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda click here.
Criterion Conferences are pleased to offer Pro Bono Australia subscribers an exclusive $100 discount off today’s conference rate.
For more information or to register contact Criterion Conferences on +61 2 9239 5700, visit www.ngopartnerships.com or email email@example.com.
Don’t forget to quote CC*PROB when registering to receive your $100 discount.