Measuring Social Outcomes: CSI Conference
15 November 2012 at 10:05 am
The Centre for Social Impact, in partnership with Criterion Conferences, has developed a two day conference for senior executives, managers and practitioners responsible for reporting and measuring social outcomes.
Our line-up of national and international speakers from across sectors will illustrate why measurement is important, approaches and methodologies in different contexts, and key success factors.
As we look towards the next two decades of ageing population and potentially shrinking budgets, we face a compelling challenge to increase the effectiveness of our work to address social issues. Increasingly the social, business and government sectors will work in collaboration to address these complex problems.
Measuring Social Outcomes
Knowing & showing you’re making a difference
13th & 14th February 2013, Bayview Boulevard, Sydney
Pro Bono Australia subscribers quote CC*PROB to SAVE $100!
Register today for Measuring Social Outcomes for your chance to discover:
- Why measuring outcomes is so important
- What measurement tools are available and how to use them
- How other organisations are measuring outcomes
- How to embed measurement into your organisation
Featuring expert analysis from:
- Andrew Young, Chief Executive Officer, Centre for Social Impact
- Jeremy Nicholls, Chief Executive, SROI Network & Chair, Social Impacts Analysts Association (UK)
- Eleri Morgan-Thomas, Director Service Impact, Mission Australia
- Corinne Proske, Head of Community Finance & Development, National Australia Bank
- Senior Representative, Department of the Prime Minister & Cabinet
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda visit: www.improvingsocialoutcomes.com/agenda
The Centre for Social Impact and Criterion Conferences are pleased to offer Pro Bono Australia subscribers an exclusive $100 discount off today’s conference rate.
For more information or to register contact Criterion Conferences on +61 2 9239 5700, visit www.improvingsocialoutcomes.com or email email@example.com.
Don’t forget you must quote CC*PROB when registering to receive your $100 discount.