Measuring Social Outcomes Conference
Thursday, 24th January 2013 at 8:17 am
The Centre for Social Impact is offering Pro Bono Australia readers a discount of $100 on registrations for its Measuring Social Outcomes conference in February.
Whether your interest is in improving outcomes for the community, preparing your organisation for new collaboration and funding models or laying the foundations for potential future reporting requirements, the time is now to understand the importance of social outcomes reporting, learn from best practice in a variety of contexts, understand different tools and methodologies and apply this learning in practice.
With over 265 Not for Profit, Government, Corporate and Philanthropic representatives already registered for the conference, this is your last chance to secure your place at this not-to-be-missed industry forum.
Register today and be part of discussions on:
- Why measuring outcomes is so important
- What measurement tools are available and how to use them
- How other organisations are measuring outcomes
- How to embed measurement into your organisation
Measuring Social Outcomes
Knowing & showing you’re making a difference
February 13-14, 2013
Sofitel Wentworth, Sydney
Last tickets are selling fast! Pro Bono Australia subscribers quote CC*PROB to SAVE $100!
- Andrew Young, Chief Executive Officer, Centre for Social Impact
- Jeremy Nicholls, Chief Executive, SROI Network & Chair, Social Impacts Analysts Association (UK)
- Eleri Morgan-Thomas, Director Service Impact, Mission Australia
- Corinne Proske, Head of Community Finance & Development, National Australia Bank
- Senior Representative, Department of the Prime Minister & Cabinet + many more!
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda visit: www.improvingsocialoutcomes.com/agenda
For more information or to register contact Criterion Conferences on +61 2 9239 5700, visit www.improvingsocialoutcomes.com or email email@example.com.
Don’t forget you must quote CC*PROB when registering to receive your $100 discount.