Gaining Access to Workplace Giving Donors
19 August 2014 at 10:54 am
Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) Australia is running a series of briefings in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne and on how to harness Good2Give to build Workplace Giving donations.
Good2Give is Charities Aid Foundation’s (CAF) innovative cloud-based platform that makes Workplace Giving simple. Over the coming months, donors and companies will start making donations to thousands of charities across Australia using Good2Give.
Good2Give enables a charity to tell their story to hundreds of thousands of potential donors. Donors can choose to make an ongoing or one-time donation to any eligible Australian charity they want to support.
Workplace Giving is such a low cost fundraiser for charities, especially as CAF does all the administration, which means charities receive more of the intended donation than other fundraising channels.
CAF is running a series of Briefings to learn how to harness Good2Give to build Workplace Giving donations.
Australian First: Communicate immediately with Workplace Giving donors
In an Australian first, charities will be able to thank donors immediately when a Workplace Giving donation is made. Our research tells us that 90 per cent of donors who give via CAF, want to hear from and connect with their charities. This feature is a win-win for charities and donors alike.
Building relationships with donors is fundamental to any effective fundraising strategy, and Good2Give’s sophisticated communication tools deliver this in an easy way for charities.
CAF provides donors contact details to charities, except when anonymity is requested by the donor.
Detailed reports will help charities understand more about Workplace Giving donors and key program management metrics will save hours of analysis.
Charities will know which companies’ employees are supporting them, and which companies are matching donations.
Good2Give breaks down barriers to workplace giving
Good2Give breaks down the traditional barriers for companies to offer, and employees to give, via Workplace Giving, which is why CAF is aiming to grow Workplace Giving to $200 million in donations annually by 2017.
That’s $200 million granted to charities across Australia every year.
What’s so good about Workplace Giving?
- Enables donors in the workplace to give to charities and make a real di?erence
- The most e?ective way to connect donors, employers and charities
- The most cost e?ective way for charities to raise funds
- Makes it easy for companies to be good corporate citizens and creates a positive community spirit within a company
- Employers can supercharge company giving by matching staff donations
- Donors receive an automatic tax deduction and don’t have to retain receipts
- Donations can be one-off for special events or ongoing to support a chosen charity
- Charities receive one EFT from a consolidation of all donations in a given month, saving hundreds of hours in administration time
Today, only around 3000 companies are offering Workplace Giving – and considering there are over 2 million Aussie companies the potential for workplace giving is truly enormous.
Register for a Good2Give Briefing in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne today to learn more about Good2Give and how they can activate this valuable donation channel.