Full program confirmed for the Connecting Up conference 2022
28 April 2022 at 7:50 am
The Connecting Up conference offers an excellent opportunity to tackle technology challenges and learn about new digital strategies.
From the great reframe and pre-election panels, to opening keynotes from the CEO of Australian Council of Social Services and the chair of Community Council of Australia, the Connecting Up Conference is shaping up to be the must-attend technology event for 2022.
Taking place at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from 11 to 13 May 2022, the three-day interactive conference empowers not for profits and charities to get the most out of technology and transform their organisation from the ground up.
The exciting program includes:
- Opening keynote (Thursday) – Cassandra Goldie, CEO of Australian Council of Social Service.
- Opening keynote (Friday) – Tim Costello AO, chair of Community Council for Australia.
- Cyber security keynote – Melissa Osborne, head of national security at Amazon Web Services.
- Marketing keynote – Kat Warboys, director of marketing APAC at Hubspot.
- Leadership masterclass – Roland Dillon, partner at McKinsey & Company.
- Virtual reality experience security stream – Nicola O’Brien and Phoebe Taylor, security specialists at PwC.
Other keynotes, masterclasses and stream speakers will discuss topics including strategy for digital transformation, fundraising, financial automation, and social media strategy.
This is your opportunity to learn from inspiring international and local speakers, engage and connect with peers from across the sector and walk away with innovative solutions to tackle technology challenges.
Also taking place this year as part of the Connecting Up Conference is the annual Australian Not-for-Profit Technology Awards 2022, which attracts top-quality entrants from across Australia.
If you’d like to attend the conference but need financial assistance, you can apply for a scholarship supported by the event’s Gold Scholarship Sponsor Blackbaud, the Victorian government and Infoxchange. Applications close soon, so please email the Connecting Up team if you would like more information.