High profile tech and NFP sector leaders to feature at connecting up conference 2022
7 April 2022 at 7:30 am
IT strategy, cyber security, leadership, marketing, and capability building are among the key focus areas of the 2022 event.
This year’s Connecting Up Conference will feature some of Australia’s most high-profile technology and not-for-profit sector figures, as it returns to a completely in-person format from 11 to 13 May 2022 at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Dr. Cassandra Goldie, CEO of the Australian Council of Social Service, is the latest speaker to confirm an appearance at the three-day interactive event, which empowers not for profits and charities to get the most out of technology and strategy to transform their organisations.
Also recently confirmed are technology and marketing stream presentations by PwC and PN Digital, which have been designed specifically to meet the needs of Australia’s not-for-profit sector.
The exciting program that includes:
- An opening keynote (Friday) from Tim Costello AO, chair of Community Council for Australia.
- A cyber security keynote from Melissa Osborne, head of national security at Amazon Web Services.
- A marketing keynote with Kat Warboys, director of marketing APAC at Hubspot.
- A leadership masterclass with Roland Dillon, partner at McKinsey.
- A fundraising Keynote from Jodi Kennedy, GM, Charitable Trusts and Philanthropy at Equity Trustees, and
- A cyber security stream facilitated by Nicola O’Brien and Phoebe Taylor, Security Specialists at PwC.
The Connecting Up Conference is powered by Infoxchange and provides delegates with the opportunity to learn from inspiring international and local speakers, engage and connect with peers from across the sector and walk away with innovative solutions to tackle technology challenges.
Also taking place this year as part of the conference is the annual Australian Not-for-Profit Technology Awards, which attracts top-quality entrants from across Australia. Award nominations close Friday 8 April.
Delegate health and safety will be a top priority at this year’s conference, and the team is working with the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre to deliver a COVID safe event in line with Australian government guidelines.
If you’d like to sponsor the event, find out how you can join other major event supporters like Hubspot, AWS, Centre for Social Impact, Subscribe-HR and DiviPay by contacting conference manager Grant Smyth for more information.