AbaF Announces National Finalists
Thursday, 23rd September 2010 at 1:49 pm
The state winners and national finalists in the annual Australia Business Arts Foundation (AbaF) Awards have been announced.
The AbaF Awards honour the best partnering, volunteering and giving relationships between business and the arts.
Some 46 national finalists offer a great diversity of art forms, arts organisations and businesses.
Here's how the finalists stack up:
- NSW and ACT have 6 national finalists (includes four state winners and two finalists in national-only categories)
- Queensland has 6 national finalists (six state winners)
- SA has 7 national finalists (seven state winners)
- Tas has 6 national finalists (five state winners and one finalist in national-only category))
- Vic has 8 national finalists (seven state winners and one finalist in national-only category )
- WA has 13 finalists (eight state winners and five finalists in national-only category )
The national AbaF Awards to be presented at a dinner in Sydney on 21 October. Check out all the state winners and national finalists at www.abaf.org.au