CBA Women In Focus- Navigating a Tough Share Market
Wednesday, 4th July 2012 at 9:26 am
In time to start planning the financial goals for the new financial year, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s Women in Focus is holding a breakfast offering practical advice and insights on ‘Navigating a tough share market’.
The breakfast will take place at the Commonwealth Bank, Level 19, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney
at 7:30AM Friday 13 July 2012. The event is free and registration by Women in Focus members is essential.
The breakfast will hear from Vivian Rounsley, Commsec Advisory Senior Investment Advisor who will share with the audience:
- Greece, Spain, China, US – where does Australia sit in the global market?
- How is the Australian market being driven by the global economy?
- What effect is the Government having on the market?
- Practical market insights for finding opportunities and uncovering value
Vivian has more than 20 years experience in the stockbroking industry. She has extensive knowledge of managing direct share portfolios, advising on specialised investment strategies and understanding financial markets.
A CBA panel of experts will answer questions on: how the Australian market is being driven by the global economy; what effect the Government is having on the market and practical advice for finding opportunities and uncovering value.
- Vivian Rounsley, Senior Investment Advisor, Commsec Advisory
- Juliana Roadley, Media Presenter, Commsec
- Juliette Saly, Media Presenter, Commsec
Women in Focus encourages women to share their personal and business stories to inspire others, celebrate achievement and to reach out and help others.
Join us for breakfast, meet like-minded women and grow your knowledge at this free event.Either there are no banners, they are disabled or none qualified for this location!