Financial Services Co Seeks NFP Partnership
Thursday, 27th September 2012 at 11:54 am
A member based organisation in the Financial Services area is looking to partner with two Not for Profits in a three year partnership to improve financial literacy in Australia.
Cavill + Co, a company specialising in creating social benefit partnerships, says it is working with the corporate client that is operating as a catalyst for positive change and is looking to invest more than $240,000.
“They are seeking one or potentially two Not for Profits for a three year partnership commencing January 2013,” says Cavill + Co Founder and Director, Hailey Cavill.
“Our client wants to make an investment, that is a combination of cash and exposure to influential members and customers in the financial sector, in their chosen NFP partner within a minimum three year partnership.”
The partnership will include:
A minimum of $50,000 cash per annum for three years per charity.
- Significant exposure and access to prominent corporates and influential players in the financial services sector and Government ministers
- Increased profile through touch points including promotion in company communication (to 4,000 influential people) website exposure (43,000 unique visits per annum), an intensive marketing campaign that runs from April-July each year, social media exposure (Twitter, LinkedIn) and exposure through select financial trade magazines
The prospective Not for Profit must:
- Be a national, State based or internet based organisation working in Australia
- Be willing to be publicly aligned with a member-based financial services company
- Be a registered Not for Profit organisation working to address financial literacy in Australia (It is important that financial literacy is CORE to your purpose and not a small offshoot program/service)
- Provide services/programs/education for both males and females
- Provide services in Australia
- Demonstrate alignment with at least three of the company’s values: Collaboration, Leadership, Influential, Ethical, Dynamic and Forward Thinking
- Have some meaningful, varied volunteering opportunities for our client’s staff in Sydney, NSW
- Be a registered Not for Profit organisation that has DGR status
- Be able to evaluate and measure programs that show credible, tangible practical results
The deadline for applications is October 2nd, 2012 – 10am
To find out how to apply go to: http://www.cavill.com.au/index.php?pg=1217