Surveying Victoria’s Philanthropic Giving
Wednesday, 26th September 2012 at 11:32 am
Communications agency, Think HQ, on behalf of The Office for the Community Sector (OCS) is undertaking a survey of philanthropic giving in Victoria.
The notion of giving is being defined broadly to encompass the giving of time, skills and money.
The OCS says the survey focus is on the role that everyone has to play, including individuals and the government, business, philanthropic and community sectors.
An online survey has been created to explore the current state of giving in Victoria and ways to promote, celebrate and make it easier to give to community organisations in Victoria.
The short survey should only take up to 10 minutes to complete and is divided into specific sections:
Professional Services: http://surveyanalytics.com/t/AIO5LZNqoN
Philanthropic Trusts and Foundations:http://surveyanalytics.com/t/AIO5LZNqoL
Individual Givers: http://surveyanalytics.com/t/AIO5LZNqoJ
Corporate Philanthropy: http://surveyanalytics.com/t/AIO5LZNqlY
The survey aims to explore:
- The state of giving in Victoria, including the giving of skill, time and/or money
- Current approaches and mechanisms for giving in Victoria including emerging trends
- Leaders, innovators and new approaches to giving
- Barriers and motivations for giving on a personal, organisational, and sector-wide level
- Activities that support the NFP sector ability to access giving.
Information about the Office for the Community Sector can be found at www.dpcd.vic.gov.au/communitydevelopment/communitysector while information about Think HQ can be found at www.think-hq.com.au.Either there are no banners, they are disabled or none qualified for this location!
The survey will close at 5pm on Friday October 12, 2012.