Revamped Australian Not-for-Profit Technology Awards at heart of Connecting Up Conference 2020
28 January 2020 at 7:30 am
Not for profits and private sector organisations making a positive impact through technology will be hailed at this year’s Australian Not-for-Profit Technology Awards in Melbourne.
The annual awards, being held on 7 May at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, will celebrate the winners of eight categories during a gala dinner as part of the 2020 Connecting Up Conference.
Building on a record number of entries and attendance at last year’s awards, the 2020 Awards are expected to attract exciting and inspiring entries from across Australia, demonstrating the power of technology to help those in need.
The 2020 dinner will see several revamped categories, including new Technology for Community Impact and Best Technology Achievement by an Indigenous Australian awards.
Entries are invited from organisations and individuals in the following categories:
- Technology Volunteer of the Year (individual)
- Not-For-Profit Technology Lifetime Service Award (individual)
- Best Social Media Campaign of the Year (organisation)
- Not-For-Profit Technology Innovator of the Year (organisation)
- Technology for Community Impact Award – Best Private Sector Organisation
- Technology for Community Impact Award – Best Government Agency
- Best Technology Achievement by an Indigenous Australian (individual)
- Best Accidental IT Person (individual)
Discounted early bird tickets for the awards dinner are now available through the Connecting Up Conference website.
Awards tickets can be packaged with tickets for full day master classes in IT strategy, marketing and fundraising, the Australian Not-for-Profit Leadership Breakfast and main conference tickets providing access to world class plenaries, panels streams and a 36-booth technology exhibition.
If you would like to support the Australian not-for-profit sector by sponsoring the awards, a sponsorship prospectus is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to make a nomination please visit the awards page on the conference website.