About the role
Neighbourhood Connect is a national not-for-profit community organisation. We are helping
people across Australia to create neighbourhood groups – to encourage happier, safer and more
connected communities. Because life is better when we belong.
We have a national project team and neighbour groups in all States and Territories. Everyone
involved is passionate about creating and supporting communities. The project is unfunded; we
are all contributing on a voluntary basis.
You can check us out at http://www.neighbourhoodconnect.org.au
We’re looking for more people to join our Project Team to contribute to the success of
To lead on fundraising for Neighbourhood Connect
To bring in financial resources to assist Neighbourhood Connect in building its reach across
● Have been a successful fundraiser in the past
● You are interested in contributing to a community building project aiming to create a
connected neighbourhoods movement
● have good leadership and communication skills
● are proactive, self motivated, organised and reliable
As our Fundraising Leader you will:
● Lead on the proposing, planning and implementation of fundraising activities, such as
crowd funding, events
● Mentor / guide team members who contribute to fundraising activities
● Contribute to the Neighbourhood Connect Funding strategy
● Placing Neighbourhood Connect on donation giving websites.
What help will we give you?
● Help and advice from members of the Leadership Team via phone and email.
What will you get from this?
● You’ll be contributing to the success of a national community building project which is
making a positive difference in many people’s lives
● The opportunity to use and enhance your fundraising and leadership skills
● Being part of a national project and seeing it grow and develop
● A reference and referee to assist with your career.
A minimum time commitment of a half day per week is needed for this role, but this does not
have to be done all at once and can be spread throughout the week. Your work is done from
your home (there is no office).
Take the next step
Apply to Irene Opper, National Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org with the
● why this interests you
● your experience with fundraising and leading an area to achieve outcomes
● your CV.
If you have any questions please call Irene on 0413 706 233.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0413706233
Please quote in application: Fundraising Leader via Pro Bono Australia.